An easy way to install Ubuntu without the need for a disc or disc drive. This can also be used to install a lot of useful diagnostic tools and also windows (although I have never tried this)
What You Need:
USB drive that will be formated (it will lose all its data)
- Insert your USB drive.
- Launch YUMI & Agree to the T&Cs
- Select your USB drive from the top menu, select "Format" to the right of this
- At Step 2: Select "Ubuntu" as the Distribution
- At Step 3: Browse to the ISO you downloaded
- Click Create and wait for it to be finished.
- You don't need to add any more distos, just finish
You now should be able to inset the USB drive into the microserver and automatically it will boot into YUMI on boot up. Select "Linux Distros" after that its pretty self explanatory.